Styled Shoots & Editorials
Working with Brad & Grace
We love taking part in styled shoots. We have so much fun collaborating with other creatives!
To get the best out of the films we create for styled shoots we have set criteria that we consider when deciding which styled shoots to participate in. All the info is included below. Please read through and if you think we’re the right fit for your shoot then scroll to the bottom and fill in the collaboration request form.
Why we collaborate on styled shoots:
- To meet and connect with other awesome wedding suppliers and creatives
- To get creative with our films, creating new content that appeals to our ideal clients
- To tell stories – it’s always about storytelling for us!
The best styled shoots for films tell a story! It’s not about acting or pretending because it’s got to be genuine. More than a series of shots, it’s all about taking the viewer on a journey.
We want to hear about: the story you’ve got planned for your styled shoot, the details you’re bringing together, the feelings you want to evoke, why you’re doing this styled shoot, and who it’s aimed at.
What you’ll get from working with us:
- We’ll help you create the story plan for your shoot
- You’ll get a 60-second final film covering your story perfect for Instagram
- We’ll also create 7-12 x short cinematic edits covering different details to use for extra Instagram posts
Adventure // Elegant // Bold // Alternative // Story
Our criteria for accepting styled shoots:
- We only work with real couples – the genuine affection and intimacy comes across on film – we’re all about real stories!
- The shoot style has to meet one or more of our brand style words: adventure, elegant, bold, alternative & story
- The film must be included in any submissions
- A detailed concept mood board